Quality Inn Margaret River
Terms & Conditions of Business
1) The hotel will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the requirements of each client are met. However, the hotel reserves the right to provide alternative services of at least comparable standard at no extra cost to the client.
2) Clients and their guests are required to conduct themselves in a reasonable manner at all times: Unruly clients and their guests will be evicted with no refund of monies paid.
3) The hotel reserves the right to hold the client liable for any loss or damage to hotel property, fixtures and fittings, including items hired for their use. They may also be held liable for injury to any person including hotels staff which arises from the clients actions.
4) Clients or their guests may not consume food or drink on the premises that has not been supplied by the hotel.
5) The hotel will not be liable for any failure to provide, or delay in providing, facilities or services as a result of events or matters outside the hotels control.
CHARGES & PAYMENT
6) Unless otherwise agreed in writing payment will be taken at the time of booking. 7) The hotel requires at least 14 days to set up a credit account and reserves the right to refuse credit or withdraw credit at any time without notice.
8) Credit accounts are due for payment by the end of the month following invoice date.
9) Should a deposit be required for any booking or event this will be detailed separately to the client. All group deposits and pre-payments are non-refundable.
10) Please note that all American Express and Diners cards will incur a 3% surcharge on the total amount outstanding. In the event of cancellation, the 3% surcharge is not refundable.
11) An individual booking is only confirmed if supported by full pre-payment of that booking.
12) Company and group bookings are only confirmed if supported in writing with approved credit facilities or if supported by a suitable deposit requested by the hotel.
13) Individual bookings may normally be cancelled without penalty up to 48 hours in advance of the arrival date. Bookings cancelled after this time will be invoiced for one night’s charges without notice. At specific times of the year this policy may be changed and details will be made known to the client at the time of booking. Group bookings may have a different policy depending on numbers and details will be made known to the client at the time of booking.
14) Unless otherwise agreed in writing provisional bookings will be held for 14 days after which they will be automatically released without notice.
15) A booking is only confirmed if supported in writing by the client with approved credit facilities or if supported by a 20% deposit requested by the hotel.
16) Once confirmed the booking is subject to the cancellation, curtailment or reduction clauses below.
a) Final numbers are to be confirmed no less than 7 days prior to the event. The hotel will accept a reduction of up to 10% of numbers originally booked. The hotel will always charge for a minimum of 90% of numbers originally booked.
b) In the event that the client has to cancel or curtail a booking the hotel will charge a cancellation fee based on the followingscale
i) Over 6 months prior 25%
ii) 4 – 6 months prior 50%
iii) 1 – 3 months prior 75%
iv) Less than 1 month prior 100%
c) Conference delegates with room bookings that do not stay for the confirmed number of nights will be charged regardless of circumstance.
WEDDINGS, FUNCTIONS AND BANQUETING
17) Provisional reservations will be held for 7 days. Bookings not confirmed will be automatically released.
18) A booking is only confirmed upon receipt of a letter of confirmation together with a suitable deposit as laid out by the hotel. This deposit is non-refundable unless the hotel is able to re-sell to another client for a similar monetary value.
19) Final details and full pre-payment must be received at least 7 days before the event. The hotel will accept a reduction of up to 10% of numbers originally booked. The hotel will always charge for a minimum of 90% of numbers originally booked.
20) Any extra charges incurred on the day must be settled on departure.
21) There are separate and specific terms and conditions applicable to coach tours that are available on request.