Wedding Special Offer
Stay 3 nights in one of our terrific room types for as little as $72.50 per person per night.
Enjoy a relaxing 3 night stay in one of our Hotel; Deluxe or Family Rooms with your Margaret River region experience all planned out including breakfast each morning, a $50 food and beverage voucher for Willow Grill and a complimentary mini bar in your room upon arrival!
Excludes: School Holidays, Long Weekends, Local Special Events.
Terms and conditions apply
Tasteful and comfortably appointed rooms that feature luxurious beds with ensuite bathroom, perfect for a quick 3 night getaway. In room amenities include
o Flat screen HD TV & DVD Built-in
o Free Onsite Parking
o Reverse cycle air-conditioning
o Tea & coffee making facilities
o Extensive complimentary DVD library o Free High Speed WIFI access
o Iron & ironing board
Stay Margaret River
Terms & Conditions of Business for book direct and save bookings
1) The hotel will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the requirements of each client are met. However, the hotel reserves the right to provide alternative services of at least comparable standard at no extra cost to the client.
2) Clients and their guests are required to conduct themselves in a reasonable manner at all times. Unruly clients and their guests will be evicted with no refund of monies paid.
3) The hotel reserves the right to hold the client liable for any loss or damage to hotel property, fixtures and fittings, including items hired for their use. They may also be held liable for injury to any person including hotels staff which arises from the clients actions.
4) Clients or their guests may not consume food or drink on the premises that has not been supplied by the hotel.
5) The hotel will not be liable for any failure to provide, or delay in providing, facilities or services as a result of events or matters outside the hotels control.
CHARGES & PAYMENT
6) Full Payment is due on the day of booking
7) Should a deposit be required for any booking or event this will be detailed separately to the client. All group deposits and pre-payments are non-refundable.
8) An individual booking is only confirmed if supported by a valid credit card for the date of stay.
9) Company and group bookings are only confirmed if supported in writing with approved credit facilities or if supported by a suitable deposit requested by the hotel.
10) Individual bookings may normally be cancelled without penalty up to 48 hours in advance of the arrival date. Bookings cancelled after this time will be invoiced for one night’s charges without notice. At specific times of the year this policy may be changed and details will be made known to the client at the time of booking. Group bookings may have a different policy depending on numbers and details will be made known to the client at the time of booking.
11) There are separate and specific terms and conditions applicable to conference bookings that are available on request.
WEDDINGS, FUNCTIONS AND BANQUETING
12) There are separate and specific terms and conditions applicable to weddings, functions and banqueting that are available on request.
13) There are separate and specific terms and conditions applicable to coach tours that are available on request